What should I do if an Exelon patch falls off?

The Exelon patch should stick well if it is applied properly. In the unlikely event that a patch becomes loose or falls off, press it back on to the skin with your fingers. If you are unable to re-attach an Exelon patch, you must apply a new one. Fold the old patch in half so that the sticky sides touch, and throw it away. Apply a fresh patch. You should apply a new patch at the usual time the next day.

Continue Learning about Exelon

What are the risks of using the Exelon patch?
There are few risks linked to the Exelon patch when it's used properly. Using more than one patch at...
Who should not use the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine)?
You should not use the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Al...
What happens if I miss a dose of Exelon?
If you miss a dose of Exelon, take it immediately when you remember it. Do not take the missed dose ...
What are the side effects of the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine)?
Some severe side effects of the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) include allergic reactions such as swell...