What happens if I miss a dose of Exelon?

If you miss a dose of Exelon, take it immediately when you remember it. Do not take the missed dose if it is almost time to take your next scheduled dose, though. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. To avoid an overdose, never double your dose to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Exelon

Are there any risks in taking Exelon (rivastigmine)?
Exelon (rivastigmine) may cause seizures or other neurological effects, so it is especially importan...
How soon after taking Exelon will my symptoms improve?
Everyone responds to medication differently, and the same is true for Exelon. Your doctor will proba...
How does an Exelon patch work?
The Exelon patch contains medicine called rivastigmine, which is absorbed through the skin. Rivastig...
What is an Exelon Patch (rivastigmine)?
The Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) is a prescription patch that is used to help treat mild to moderate ...