How fequently should I stretch my calves?

You can stretch your calves as frequently as you'd like throughout the day, especially if you sit for long periods of time or wear shoes with an elevated heel, both of which can lead to tight calves. Continual stretching will help in relaxing the tense calf muscles and improve flexibility. Stretching the calves should also be done before and after you workout. Stretching them before you workout can help increase your ankles' range of motion and help you move more effectively during exercise. Stretching after exercise will help to relax the calf muscles and re-set them to their normal resting length.

Continue Learning about Everyday Activities & Fitness

what is the easiest way to increase physical activity ?
Simply think about the things you do on a daily basis that can make things easier on you physically ...
how much should i exercise to feel younger ?
Experts recommend that people engage in 2 hours 30 minutes of moderate exercise or 1 hour 15 minutes...
how can i incorporate stretching into my daily routine ?
Stretching can be incorporated into the daily routine multiple ways but here are some tips. Duringwo...
what are other alternatives to aerobic activity and strength training ?
There are no real alternatives to aerobic activity and strength training if you want to maintain and...