How do I care for someone with ethanol poisoning?

If you think someone has severe alcohol poisoning, then they may need to go to the ER. If they are lethargic (i.e., you're having trouble waking them up), they seem to be breathing too quickly or too slowly or they are vomiting repeatedly, those are signs of alcohol poisoning and the person needs emergency care.

Continue Learning about Ethanol Poisoning

How does ethanol poisoning affect the body?
Alcohol has almost immediate effects because it is absorbed in the bloodstream more quickly than it ...
What increases my risk of ethanol poisoning?
Teens and young adults are more inclined to binge drink and experience ethanol poisoning. Oddly enou...
Will a person with ethanol poisoning recover?
Ethanol poisoning can be life threatening. However, if a person survives the first 24 hours, they wi...
What causes ethanol poisoning?
Ethanol poisoning is caused by consuming too much alcohol in a brief period, such as a single day or...