What's a healthy snack to boost my energy?

Healthy snacks include nuts, vegetables (carrots, bell peppers) and fruits. Remember to eat everything in moderation, as nuts are high in calories. Fruits are also high in sugar content, so if you are diabetic you will need to talk to your doctor about how much fruit is appropriate for you.

When you're low on energy and craving a fast morning pick-me-up, there's no need for a donut. For fewer than 200 calories, you can whip up a sweet and healthy treat that will taste delicious and get you going. In this video, Dr. Oz shows you how.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

In a Bad Mood? Try This
In a Bad Mood? Try This
When your emotional well-being is in need of a "tune up," follow this simple rule for feeling better: take more walks. A strong body of research sugg...
How does exercise improve energy?
Exercise can do a world of good to boost your energy, so even on days when you don't feel up to it, ...
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
And we're not talking about caffeine.
How to Recharge in the Afternoon
How to Recharge in the Afternoon