What's a healthy snack to boost my energy?

Healthy snacks include nuts, vegetables (carrots, bell peppers) and fruits. Remember to eat everything in moderation, as nuts are high in calories. Fruits are also high in sugar content, so if you are diabetic you will need to talk to your doctor about how much fruit is appropriate for you.

When you're low on energy and craving a fast morning pick-me-up, there's no need for a donut. For fewer than 200 calories, you can whip up a sweet and healthy treat that will taste delicious and get you going. In this video, Dr. Oz shows you how.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters