What is a good product to take to get more energy?

I always promote water first and foremost! Maybe a flavored powder can be added to the water if water is not your beverage of choice. We know that we should drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water for women and thirteen 8-ounce for men each day. And don't forget to add 7 to 10 ounces every 15 minutes during your workouts.

Afraid you'll float? Try to condition yourself to drink throughout the day, every day, and eventually you will NOT be running for the bathroom and you will gain energy to last you the day because it is rehydrating your own body's electrolytes.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters