How can I refine my energy body?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

When you practice energetic hygiene diligently, your energy body becomes more refined; the particles of prana that make up your energy aura become cleaner and smaller. They also vibrate at a higher frequency. A refined energy body is able to absorb more prana of all frequencies. This quality of refinement is compounded - as you practice good energetic hygiene, you can absorb more prana, which in turn makes your energy body even more refined, which then enables you to take in even more prana, and so on. A refined energy body is also stronger energetically, which enables you to resist ailments more effectively and rebound more quickly if you do get sick.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters