How can I refine my energy body?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

When you practice energetic hygiene diligently, your energy body becomes more refined; the particles of prana that make up your energy aura become cleaner and smaller. They also vibrate at a higher frequency. A refined energy body is able to absorb more prana of all frequencies. This quality of refinement is compounded - as you practice good energetic hygiene, you can absorb more prana, which in turn makes your energy body even more refined, which then enables you to take in even more prana, and so on. A refined energy body is also stronger energetically, which enables you to resist ailments more effectively and rebound more quickly if you do get sick.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

To Feel Content, Just Take a Stand
To Feel Content, Just Take a Stand
Has something in the news gotten your ire up? Taking a stand on it could boost your quality of life. New research shows that not just believing in a ...
What's a healthy snack to boost my energy?
Healthy snacks include nuts, vegetables (carrots, bell peppers) and fruits. Remember to eat everythi...
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Recharge your batteries so you can keep on going like the Energizer bunny.
How to Stay Energized All Day Long
How to Stay Energized All Day Long