How does smoking effect my energy level?

When we use our muscles, we use nutrients. Therefore, one of the ways the muscles get more energy is for the arteries to dilate. When the arteries to your muscles can't dilate, the muscles feel acutely tired and sore. Thus, you can't do as much. You feel and are older. (This sapping of energy occurs even in passive smokers, people who don't smoke but are exposed to secondhand smoke.) Even if you smoke only five cigarettes a day, the ability of your arteries to dilate is only 50 percent of those never exposed to tobacco smoke.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

Creating Your Own Sources of Renewable Energy
Wouldn’t it be great if you could put on a solar panel hat and run all day on the fuel and energy that would generate? Well, you do use the sun as a s...
How is my body energy important for my overall wellness?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
There is a component in your overall wellness, one that your doctor probably will not check at your ...
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Recharge your batteries so you can keep on going like the Energizer bunny.
How Can I Boost My Energy Without Coffee?