Pump Up Your Energy!
Can’t seem to get going in the morning? Fighting the urge to snooze at your desk each day? Stave off an energy crisis in healthy ways. From food and drinks to exercises and vitamins, we've got the causes and treatments that can help you boost and maintain your energy all day.What Causes an Energy Slump
Exercise Your Way to More Energy
Whether you walk on a treadmill or jog around your neighborhood, a little exercise can go a long way to overcome a sluggish streak. Move your muscles to increase your energy.Read More
Train Your Brain to Feel EnergizedTry Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your sleep problems
Increase in energy
by regularly exercising
Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics Journal
Energy Boosters Q&As
Univ. of Nev. School of Medicine, Family Medicine
What's a healthy snack to boost my energy?
Healthy snacks include nuts, vegetables (carrots, bell peppers) and fruits. Remember to eat everything in moderation, as nuts are high in calories. Fruits are also. . .
- Q How does energy work?
- Q How can I boost my energy?
- Q What can I eat to keep my energy levels up throughout the day?
- Q How can dieting affect my energy levels?
- Q What can I do to have more energy?
- Q What is the holistic health approach to detox, diet, and boost energy?
- Q How does my body use energy during exercise?
- Q How can I increase my energy?
- Q Besides ATP, what else affects my energy level?
- Q Does effort level correspond with energy use during exercise?
Recent Energy Boosters Articles
3 Natural Energy Boosters Surprising Ways Holiday Giving is Good for You Stop Making Excuses and Learn How to Be Healthy Get an Energy Boost with This Drink See All Articles