<p>Can’t seem to get going in the morning? Fighting the urge to snooze at your desk each day? Stave off an energy crisis in healthy ways. From food and drinks to exercises and vitamins, we've got the causes and treatments that can help you boost and maintain your energy all day. </p>7 Powerful Ways to Get Your Energy Back
5 Ways to Replenish Your EnergyLearn More
What's your RealAge?Take the RealAge Test to find out your body's true age.
Energy Boosters Q&As
Univ. of Nev. School of Medicine, Family Medicine
Why do I feel more tired during winter than other seasons?
You may feel more tired during winter than other seasons because of longer nights. The body naturally wants to sleep more when it is dark out, so with longer nights some people's sleep/wake cycles reinforce more sleep. Some people may have seasonal affective disorder, which is a mood-related condition that is related to the decreased amount of sunlight during the winter months. You should talk to your doctor about any mood changes you notice, regardless of the season.
- QHow can I boost my energy without coffee?
- QWhen should I eat to boost my energy level?
- QHow can I have more energy during the day?
- QHow does lack of sleep affect energy levels?
- QWhat is an easy way to get more energy?
- QWhat's a healthy snack to boost my energy?
- QWhat can I do in the mornings to help me have more energy?
- QHow can I use ginseng to boost my energy level?
- QHow can caffeine cause low energy in the afternoon?
- QWhat kind of lunch can give me more energy?
- QWhat morning routine can give me more energy?
- QHow can I boost my energy in the morning?
- QWhat can I eat after exercise to replenish my energy?
- QWhat kind of multivitamin should I take to boost my energy?
- QWhat is a recipe for a drink that can help fight fatigue and boost energy?
- QWhy might I have low energy levels?
- QWhat are the different forms of energy in the body?
- QWhat are some energy-boosting tips for busy moms?
- QWhat is energy imbalance?
- QHow can lack of sleep affect my energy levels if I'm a mom?
- QWhat is the link between energy levels and health?
- QWhat is a deep cleanse that will help boost my energy?
- QWhat is the energy density of food?
- QWhat are the benefits of balanced energy levels?