Pump Up Your Energy!
Can’t seem to get going in the morning? Fighting the urge to snooze at your desk each day? Stave off an energy crisis in healthy ways. From food and drinks to exercises and vitamins, we've got the causes and treatments that can help you boost and maintain your energy all day.What Causes an Energy Slump
Exercise Your Way to More Energy
Whether you walk on a treadmill or jog around your neighborhood, a little exercise can go a long way to overcome a sluggish streak. Move your muscles to increase your energy.Read More
Train Your Brain to Feel EnergizedTry Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your sleep problems
Increase in energy
by regularly exercising
Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics Journal
Energy Boosters Q&As
Ashley Koff, RD
Dietitian and Author
What factors can affect my energy levels?
The combination of various habits, from how you stock your kitchen to how you manage stress, achieve restful sleep, cope with chronic conditions and schedule exercise are just a few of the important players in your energy level ...
- Q How can I boost my energy-generation capability?
- Q Can multitasking help me save time and energy?
- Q What kind of lunch can give me more energy?
- Q How does smoking effect my energy level?
- Q Besides ATP, what else affects my energy level?
- Q What can I do to have more energy?
- Q What kind of exercise can reduce fatigue and improve my energy levels?
- Q How do my cells produce energy?
- Q What are some of the causes of weakness and loss of energy?
- Q How can health problems affect my energy levels?
Recent Energy Boosters Articles
3 Natural Energy Boosters Surprising Ways Holiday Giving is Good for You Stop Making Excuses and Learn How to Be Healthy Get an Energy Boost with This Drink See All Articles