Pump Up Your Energy!
Can’t seem to get going in the morning? Fighting the urge to snooze at your desk each day? Stave off an energy crisis in healthy ways. From food and drinks to exercises and vitamins, we've got the causes and treatments that can help you boost and maintain your energy all day.What Causes an Energy Slump
Train Your Brain to Feel EnergizedTry Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your sleep problems
Increase in energy
by regularly exercising
Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics Journal
Energy Boosters Q&As
Univ. of Nev. School of Medicine, Family Medicine
What's a healthy snack to boost my energy?
Healthy snacks include nuts, vegetables (carrots, bell peppers) and fruits. Remember to eat everything in moderation, as nuts are high in calories. Fruits are also. . .
- Q How can I boost my energy naturally?
- Q What is energy, or life force?
- Q Which strategies can increase my energy level?
- Q What are the different forms of energy in the body?
- Q Do we actually transfer energy to other people when we touch?
- Q In how many ways does the body produce energy?
- Q What is the energy density of food?
- Q How does energy work?
- Q What are three major causes of energy drops?
- Q How can exposure to blue light increase energy?