Pump Up Your Energy!
Can’t seem to get going in the morning? Fighting the urge to snooze at your desk each day? Stave off an energy crisis in healthy ways. From food and drinks to exercises and vitamins, we've got the causes and treatments that can help you boost and maintain your energy all day.What Causes an Energy Slump
Exercise Your Way to More Energy
Whether you walk on a treadmill or jog around your neighborhood, a little exercise can go a long way to overcome a sluggish streak. Move your muscles to increase your energy.Read More
Train Your Brain to Feel EnergizedTry Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your sleep problems
Increase in energy
by regularly exercising
Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics Journal
Energy Boosters Q&As
Ashley Koff, RD
Dietitian and Author
What factors can affect my energy levels?
The combination of various habits, from how you stock your kitchen to how you manage stress, achieve restful sleep, cope with chronic conditions and schedule exercise are just a few of the important players in your energy level ...
- Q What are three major causes of energy drops?
- Q How does the body produce energy?
- Q How can I boost my energy naturally?
- Q How can I feel energized without caffeine?
- Q What holistic approach can I use to boost my energy?
- Q How can dieting affect my energy levels?
- Q What is energy imbalance?
- Q What kind of lunch can give me more energy?
- Q What are the types of energy medicine?
- Q How does my body use energy during exercise?
Energy Boosting Action Plans
Take control of your dragging energy levels with our Action Plans.
9 High-Energy Ways to Start the Day Bad Mood? Try This Dr. Oz's Morning Wake-Up Routine Thyroid Self-Check Exercise Away Fibromyalgia Fatigue
Energy Boosters Videos
Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients, the stress-buster smoothie is a great source of energy that also satisfies your sweets craving.
Munch On Proteins For All Day Energy
Grabbing a protein blast before you exercise can steady blood sugar and keep cortisol levels tamped down, something pre-workout carbs don't.