Pump Up Your Energy!
Can’t seem to get going in the morning? Fighting the urge to snooze at your desk each day? Stave off an energy crisis in healthy ways. From food and drinks to exercises and vitamins, we've got the causes and treatments that can help you boost and maintain your energy all day.What Causes an Energy Slump
Exercise Your Way to More Energy
Whether you walk on a treadmill or jog around your neighborhood, a little exercise can go a long way to overcome a sluggish streak. Move your muscles to increase your energy.Read More
Train Your Brain to Feel EnergizedTry Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your sleep problems
Increase in energy
by regularly exercising
Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics Journal
Energy Boosters Q&As
Ashley Koff, RD
Dietitian and Author
What factors can affect my energy levels?
The combination of various habits, from how you stock your kitchen to how you manage stress, achieve restful sleep, cope with chronic conditions and schedule exercise are just a few of the important players in your energy level ...
- Q How does the body get energy from the foods we eat?
- Q Why do I feel more tired during winter than other seasons?
- Q What lifestyle changes can help me have more energy?
- Q How can I feel energized without caffeine?
- Q How can I boost my energy without coffee?
- Q When should I eat to boost my energy level?
- Q How can I have more energy during the day?
- Q What is an easy way to get more energy?
- Q How does lack of sleep affect energy levels?
- Q What's a healthy snack to boost my energy?
Recent Energy Boosters Articles
Add These to Your Veggies for Extra Energy Getting Over the Afternoon Slump To Feel Content, Just Take a Stand In a Bad Mood? Try This See All Articles