Should I talk to my doctor about my uterine cancer symptoms?

If caught early, most people with uterine cancer fully recover. Because the recovery rate is higher the earlier the cancer is caught, it is imperative to discuss any symptoms of uterine cancer with your doctor. Symptoms to watch for include vaginal bleeding that is not associated with your period and pelvic pain.

Continue Learning about Endometrial (Uterine) Cancer

What factors affect my prognosis with endometrial cancer?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
The prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options depend on the following:The stage of the ca...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with uterine cancer?
Someone with uterine cancer will likely have a hysterectomy, or surgical removal of the uterus, to t...
What are the treatment options for uterine cancer?
Dr. Sharyn N. Lewin, MDDr. Sharyn N. Lewin, MD
Once the diagnosis of uterine cancer is made by your doctor, you may be referred to a gynecologic on...
Can a Person Get Endometrial Cancer from Consuming Sugary Drinks?