How do I manage my uterine cancer symptoms on a daily basis?

The symptoms of uterine cancer are not debilitating. You will likely experience bleeding that is not part of your menstrual cycle and may experience pelvic pain and intercourse pain as well. The most important way to manage these symptoms is to bring them to your doctor's attention. The recovery rate from uterine cancer is very high if the disease is treated early.

Continue Learning about Endometrial (Uterine) Cancer

What is endometrial (uterine) cancer?
Dr. Sharyn N. Lewin, MDDr. Sharyn N. Lewin, MD
Abnormal cells or cancer may start growing in the uterus or womb. Over 95 percent of uterine cancers...
Is uterine sarcoma the same as endometrial cancer?
Uterine sarcoma is not the same as endometrial cancer. Uterine sarcoma originates in the muscles and...
Is uterine cancer a common version of gynecologic cancer?
Uterine cancer is considered the most common form of gynecologic cancer. . About 23 in 100,000 women...
Can a Person Get Endometrial Cancer from Consuming Sugary Drinks?