There are several alternative treatments that may help ease the symptoms associated with a carcinoid tumor but no alternative treatment is known to cure a carcinoid tumor. Most of the treatments focus on reducing the stress that can make symptoms worse and include deep breathing and massage. Some people may also benefit from exercise and nutritional programs.
- Q Can children develop a carcinoid tumor?
- Q How are neuroendocrine/carcinoid tumors diagnosed?
- Q How can I protect my children from carcinoid syndrome?
- Q Is there a cure for a carcinoid tumor?
- Q What are the symptoms of a nonfunctional neuroendocrine tumor?
- Q How is a nonfunctional neuroendocrine tumor treated?