Adrenal tumors can be functional or nonfunctional. If functional it can release certain hormones. Generally it should not cause panic attacks, however it can cause symptoms and signs including high blood pressure, headaches, sweating, and rapid heart rate. Some of these can mimic a panic attack.
- Q What should be done if I have an incidentaloma?
- Q What are symptoms of paragangliomas?
- Q What kind of tumor is an adrenal incidentaloma?
- Q What is the difference in unilateral and bilateral adrenal disease?
- Q What are symptoms of adrenal insufficiency?
- Q What is adrenal venous sampling?