Adrenal tumors can be functional or nonfunctional. If functional it can release certain hormones. Generally it should not cause panic attacks, however it can cause symptoms and signs including high blood pressure, headaches, sweating, and rapid heart rate. Some of these can mimic a panic attack.
- Q What risks are associated with primary hyperaldosteronism?
- Q What kind of tumor is an adrenal incidentaloma?
- Q How can someone with adrenal insufficiency prepare for an emergency?
- Q What is the treatment for a sex hormone producing tumor?
- Q What is the posterior approach to adrenal surgery?
- Q How is an adrenal tumor diagnosed?