Adrenal tumors can be functional or nonfunctional. If functional it can release certain hormones. Generally it should not cause panic attacks, however it can cause symptoms and signs including high blood pressure, headaches, sweating, and rapid heart rate. Some of these can mimic a panic attack.
- Q What is the treatment for a sex hormone producing tumor?
- Q What tests can locate very small adrenal gland tumors?
- Q What is adrenal venous sampling?
- Q How is an adrenal tumor treated?
- Q What are symptoms of paragangliomas?
- Q What is the posterior approach to adrenal surgery?