Adrenal tumors can be functional or nonfunctional. If functional it can release certain hormones. Generally it should not cause panic attacks, however it can cause symptoms and signs including high blood pressure, headaches, sweating, and rapid heart rate. Some of these can mimic a panic attack.
- Q What are the symptoms of an adrenal incidentaloma?
- Q What is adrenal venous sampling?
- Q What are symptoms of paragangliomas?
- Q What is an aldosteronoma?
- Q What risks are associated with primary hyperaldosteronism?
- Q What types of adrenal gland surgery are available?