What is Saizen?

Saizen is the brand name for the prescription drug somatropin. It treats children and adults who do not manufacture sufficient amounts of growth hormone and works by creating effects that are comparable to the growth hormone that naturally occurs within the body. The medication assists in the growth of internal organs, muscles, bones and various other tissues within your body.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
Does ospemifene interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bazedoxifene, fluconazole, raloxifene, toremifene, or an estrogen drug, ospemifene...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...