What happens if I miss a dose of Nutropin AQ?

Dosage of Nutropin AQ (somatropin) may vary depending on the person and the condition being treated. In all cases, if you miss a dose you should simply take it as soon as you can. If you don't realize you've missed it till it's time for your next scheduled dose, skip the dose that you missed. You shouldn't take two doses of Nutropin AQ at once. If you have questions about missed doses of Nutropin AQ, talk to your doctor. You need to call your doctor if you miss more than three doses in a row. 

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
Does ospemifene interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bazedoxifene, fluconazole, raloxifene, toremifene, or an estrogen drug, ospemifene...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...