How can I manage the side effects of taking Premphase?

You can minimize the side effects of premphase by following directions carefully. Start with a lower dose, and talk to your doctor about how long you should take the medication. Do not take more or less than you need. Do not skip doses and do not double up doses if you miss one. Do not stop taking it without talking to your doctor. Talk to your doctor about your hormone replacement therapy options.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...