What should I know about Nutropin AQ before taking it?

You should know that if you have diabetes and are taking Nutropin AQ it may affect your blood sugar levels. When taking Nutropin AQ you will need to get regular checkups on your blood and growth progress to ensure the growth hormone is working. You should know that overweight children suffering from Prader-Willi syndrome who take Nutropin AQ (somatropin) are more at risk from developing fatal lung and breathing problems. Since Nutropin AQ is taken through injection, you must know the proper method for injecting medications before you do it yourself. Your healthcare provider should teach you how to inject Nutropin AQ before you attempt to do it on your own. This includes determining the right dosage and learning how to measure and administer those doses. You should also have a plan for disposing of needles or syringes properly after you've used them.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

Does ospemifene have any side effects?
Side effects may include hot flashes, vaginal discharge, muscle spasms, and excessive sweating.  Os...
What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
Does ospemifene interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bazedoxifene, fluconazole, raloxifene, toremifene, or an estrogen drug, ospemifene...
What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...