How should I take Evista?

You should take Evista exactly as directed by your doctor. Typically, this will be once every day, even if you feel fine. It may be taken with or without food. It is important to take other measures to guard against bone loss, including taking extra calcium, avoiding smoking and alcohol and engaging in daily weight-bearing exercise, such as walking to strengthen your bones.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...
What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...