How serious is the risk for Ebola in the United States?

Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Emergency Medicine
The United States is not in a situation to be considered at risk for an Ebola outbreak like that in Africa. However, in this video, I will explain why it's important we are still cautious.

Continue Learning about Ebola

Ebola: 8 Must-Know Facts
Ebola: 8 Must-Know Facts
As an ER physician at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, I’ve received many questions about Ebola. I know that many people have concerns, so I want...
What precautions should I take if I'm in an Ebola-affected area?
If you must travel to an area with an Ebola outbreak, make sure to practice careful hygiene and avoi...
Ebola Explained in 5 Clicks
Ebola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 Clicks
What you need to know now about the Ebola virus.
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?