How can I tell if I'm a passionate eater?

Dr. Mike Dow, PsyD
Addiction Medicine
Passionate eaters love food -- they tend to be extroverts who like to try exciting, sensational, new things. Watch psychotherapist Mike Dow, PsyD, explain how to tell if you are a passionate eater, and how to leverage it to create a healthier diet. 

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Need a Healthy Snack? Think Foods High in Protein
If just the thought of starting another diet leaves you hungrier than a teenager at soccer camp, we've got two words for you: protein snacks. Yes, plu...
What can my dog teach me about eating leftovers?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Your vet has probably cautioned you not to give your dog table scraps. "Dog food is for dogs and peo...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
Should I Include Eggs in a Healthy Diet?