How could my ego affect my eating habits?

Laura Katleman-Prue
We're in the ego whenever we eat without any conscious connection to food or the body. We eat unconsciously when we're either caught up in thought or in the midst of an emotional upset. Neither is a good time to eat because we can't pay attention to how full we're getting. Before we know it, the body is stuffed, and we haven't fully experienced or enjoyed the experience of eating.

The ego is the voice of the extreme. On one hand, it advocates excess and indulgence and on the other, rigid restriction or deprivation. Whenever eating results in suffering, we know we're in the ego.
Skinny Thinking: Five Revolutionary Steps to Permanently Heal Your Relationship With Food, Weight, and Your Body

READY TO END YOUR FOOD and WEIGHT WORRIES? If so, Skinny Thinking is for you. The only way to create a healthy relationship with food and stop battling with your weight is to change the way you think...

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition