How can boredom affect my eating habits?

Marjorie Nolan Cohn

Boredom often leads to overeating, or unconscious eating especially when there is readily available food. Boredom eating is a major contributor to weight gain, and obesity. Boredom, while not considered an emotion is considered a type of emotional eating. Another type of boredom eating happens when someone eats the same foods over, and over. Without variety in your diet chances are you will become bored, and when this happens you are at a high risk of overeating.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Why Should I Eat Breakfast?
Why Should I Eat Breakfast?
Why Is Protein Important for My Brain?
Why Is Protein Important for My Brain?
How Do You Ecourage People to Take Responsibility for Their Health and Diet Decisions?
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier