Does slower eating help to consume less calories?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Eating slowly has health benefits, but that does not mean every person will consume less calories by eating this way. In this video, Robin Miller, MD explains.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Healthy Restaurant Eating
Healthy Restaurant Eating
The latest survey of restaurant meals in America reveals how easy it is to set off a nutrition bomb when you eat out. The Big Hook Up platter from Joe...
What is meal multitasking?
Meal multitasking means doing other things while you're eating, such as: watching TV, reading, worki...
How should I deal with a picky eater?
Vandana  R. ShethVandana R. Sheth
Recognize that it is your responsibility as a parent to prepare and serve the food to your child and...
How Can I Make Changes In My Eating Patterns?