Does slower eating help to consume less calories?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Eating slowly has health benefits, but that does not mean every person will consume less calories by eating this way. In this video, Robin Miller, MD explains.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Trick Your Digestive System Into Eating Less
One of the best things you can do for your digestion and your weight is to slow down the speed at which your digestive system works. Why? Because it ...
How can I tell if I am hungry?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
There are many people who eat just for the sake of eating. During emotional times in our lives, food...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
What Can I Do to Stop Mindless Eating?
What Can I Do to Stop Mindless Eating?