Who is responsible for keeping mall food courts sanitary and safe?

Peter DeLucia
Health Education
The local health department is responsible for inspecting mall food courts, but they may only inspect occasionally; doing an online search of inspection records can help. In this video, public health specialist Peter DeLucia, MPA, shares his tips. 

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

The Inconvenience of Convenience Foods
The Inconvenience of Convenience Foods
Did you fill up your tank and your stomach at the same stop? “Sure. It’s convenient,” you say. Well, since there are more than 151,000 convenience sto...
Why does junk food cost less than health food?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
One of the first things I noticed when I started food shopping for myself was how expensive heal...
Why are healthy whole foods more expensive than processed foods?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Look at the example of a hamburger at a fast-food restaurant. First, you have the beef, which in...
Love Red Meat? Choose the Right Cuts
Love Red Meat? Choose the Right Cuts