Who is responsible for keeping mall food courts sanitary and safe?

Peter DeLucia
Health Education
The local health department is responsible for inspecting mall food courts, but they may only inspect occasionally; doing an online search of inspection records can help. In this video, public health specialist Peter DeLucia, MPA, shares his tips. 

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

Eating on the Run Adds Calories
Eating on the Run Adds Calories
When you see a photo of Gisele Bündchen gobbling a slice of pizza before hitting the catwalk or Will Smith spooning lunch into his mouth as he walks d...
What foods help you stay awake and what foods make you sleepy?
Some surprising foods help you beat fatigue while others make you feel only sleepier. To find ou...
Is high school cafeteria food good for me?
Stefanie Sacks, MSStefanie Sacks, MS
School foodservice is hopefully going to see a healthy Federal overhaul. By and large, what we see i...
How Can I Tell If I Am an Emotional Eater?