What can my ear lobes reveal about my health?

Look at your lobes. If you have a vertical crease in your lobe, it's a sign that your ear has poor blood supply. And that can indicate that you're experiencing arterial aging. In fact, it's one of the first signs of arterial aging.
YOU: The Owner's Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger

Between your full-length mirror and high-school biology class, you probably think you know a lot about the human body. While it's true that we live in an age when we're as obsessed with our bodies as...

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Ear, Nose and Throat

Ear, Nose and Throat

Ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems can impact your life in many ways, affecting your hearing, sleep, breathing, and even your sense of balance. An otolaryngologist, also called a head and neck surgeon, treats these issues, as wel...

l as more serious problems like cancer. Learn more about ear, nose and throat problems from our experts.