What can my ear lobes reveal about my health?

Look at your lobes. If you have a vertical crease in your lobe, it's a sign that your ear has poor blood supply. And that can indicate that you're experiencing arterial aging. In fact, it's one of the first signs of arterial aging.
YOU: The Owner's Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger

Between your full-length mirror and high-school biology class, you probably think you know a lot about the human body. While it's true that we live in an age when we're as obsessed with our bodies as...

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Eight Ways to Save Your Hearing
Eight Ways to Save Your Hearing
Can’t hear the TV, a quiet conversation, or your best friend on the phone? You’re not alone. Up to 52% of adults over age 50 may have hearing loss -- ...
Can the human voice shatter glass?
The human voice is very powerful, but enough to shatter glass? Find out as Dr. Oz and scientist Bill...
What is a laryngoscopy?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
A laryngoscopy is a procedure in which a medical professional examines the larynx. There are two typ...
Can Big Earrings Hurt My Ears?
Can Big Earrings Hurt My Ears?