Healthy Ears, Nose and Throat
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems can impact your life in many ways, affecting your hearing, sleep, breathing, and even your sense of balance. An otolaryngologist, also called a head and neck surgeon, treats these issues, as well as more serious problems like cancer.Learn more
What is Throatburn Reflex?Watch Video
AskMDGot a sore throat? Find out what may be causing your symptoms
The percentage of kids who have an ear
infection by age 3
Honor Society of Nursing (STTI)
Ear, Nose and Throat Q&As
Riverside Community Hospital
When should I call the doctor about my child’s ear infection?
Children are particularly prone to suffering from ear infections, which occur when the middle ear becomes inflamed, fluid builds up behind the eardrum and bacteria accumulate.…
- Q What is the aerodigestive tract?
- Q What risks, besides hearing loss, do noisy environments pose?
- Q Can facial plastic surgery be combined with other cosmetic surgeries?
- Q What is rhinology?
- Q What causes protruding ears?
- Q Can the human voice shatter glass?
- Q What are the advantages of botox treatment over facial plastic surgery?
- Q What are ways to stop sinus drainage?
- Q How does air pressure affect my sinuses?
- Q What is acute parotitis?