Healthy Ears, Nose and Throat
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems can impact your life in many ways, affecting your hearing, sleep, breathing, and even your sense of balance. An otolaryngologist, also called a head and neck surgeon, treats these issues, as well as more serious problems like cancer.Learn more
What is Throatburn Reflex?Watch Video
AskMDGot a sore throat? Find out what may be causing your symptoms
The percentage of kids who have an ear
infection by age 3
Honor Society of Nursing (STTI)
Ear, Nose and Throat Q&As
Riverside Community Hospital
When should I call the doctor about my child’s ear infection?
Children are particularly prone to suffering from ear infections, which occur when the middle ear becomes inflamed, fluid builds up behind the eardrum and bacteria accumulate.…
- Q Can the human voice shatter glass?
- Q What are the advantages of botox treatment over facial plastic surgery?
- Q Can facial plastic surgery be combined with other cosmetic surgeries?
- Q What causes protruding ears?
- Q How are polyps of the nose and sinuses treated?
- Q How do nasal polyps affect the sinuses?
- Q What is the aerodigestive tract?
- Q What is rhinology?
- Q What risks, besides hearing loss, do noisy environments pose?
- Q What are ways to stop sinus drainage?