Healthy Ears, Nose and Throat
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems can impact your life in many ways, affecting your hearing, sleep, breathing, and even your sense of balance. An otolaryngologist, also called a head and neck surgeon, treats these issues, as well as more serious problems like cancer.Learn more
What’s Causing Your
Take the Assessment
AskMDGot a sore throat? Find out what may be causing your symptoms
The percentage of kids who have an ear
infection by age 3
Honor Society of Nursing (STTI)
Ear, Nose and Throat Q&As
Riverside Community Hospital
When should I call the doctor about my child’s ear infection?
Children are particularly prone to suffering from ear infections, which occur when the middle ear becomes inflamed, fluid builds up behind the eardrum and bacteria accumulate.…
- Q What are the advantages of botox treatment over facial plastic surgery?
- Q What causes protruding ears?
- Q Can facial plastic surgery be combined with other cosmetic surgeries?
- Q Can the human voice shatter glass?
- Q What are ways to stop sinus drainage?
- Q What is rhinology?
- Q What is the aerodigestive tract?
- Q What risks, besides hearing loss, do noisy environments pose?
- Q What kinds of cancer does an otolaryngologist treat?
- Q How does air pressure affect my sinuses?
Ear Nose and Throat Videos
Help for Hearing Loss
Hearing loss can happen at any age -- but it can be prevented. Test your smarts about how to save your hearing.
Know Your Nose
Do you know why your nose runs in the winter, or why you sneeze when you look at the sun? Take this quiz and test your nose IQ.