How should I prepare for a medical appointment if I have barotrauma?

If you call your health care provider about barotrauma, you may be sent to a specialist. If this happens, it is advisable to prepare for your appointment by writing down important information in advance. You should write down your symptoms, the medications you are taking, and questions you want to ask.

Continue Learning about Ear Disorders

Ear Disorders

Ear Disorders

Your ear is a complex organ composed of the outer, middle and inner ear (as well as fluid). Any disorder involving your ear -- ear infections, tinnitus, Meniere's disease -- can affect either your hearing or your balance. Treatmen...

t options for ear disorders vary based on the type of disorder you have.