How should I prepare for a medical appointment if I have barotrauma?

If you call your health care provider about barotrauma, you may be sent to a specialist. If this happens, it is advisable to prepare for your appointment by writing down important information in advance. You should write down your symptoms, the medications you are taking, and questions you want to ask.

Continue Learning about Ear Disorders

Essential Facts About Ear Infections
Essential Facts About Ear Infections
While ear infections tend to affect kids—5 out of 6 children will experience this condition by the time they’re 3 years old—adults are not immune. And...
What disorders affect the ear?
Common ear disorders can vary, depending on what part of the ear they affect. One of the most common...
How do I know my perennial allergic rhinitis isn't just a cold?
Ask yourself these questions to determine whether your perennial allergic rhinitis (a runny nose due...
All About Ear Infections
All About Ear Infections