Where can I file a complaint about a health product?

To report a health product that you think is being falsely advertised, call the Federal Trade Commission at (877) 382-4357); TDD: 1-866-653-4261 or mail your complain to Consumer Response Center, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC 20580. Alternatively, go to www.ftc.gov and click on "File a Complaint Online.

If you think you've been harmed by a supplement or a treatment, report it to the FDA MedWatch by calling (800) 332-1088 or file a complaint online at www.fda.gov/medwatch/report/hcp.htm. Your name will be kept confidential.
YOU: The Smart Patient: An Insider's Handbook for Getting the Best Treatment

Everyone needs to become a smart patient. In fact, in the worst cases, your life may even depend on it. Number one bestselling authors and doctors Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz have written this...

Continue Learning about Drug Safety

How Much Ibuprofen Is Too Much?
How Much Ibuprofen Is Too Much?
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen are some of the most commonly used medications, with more than 30 billion doses taken ann...
How do I get my medications from a safe source?
PhRMAPhRMA
Once you and your doctor decide you need a medicine, it’s important to get it from a safe source. Ge...
Is the inkjet drug delivery system available to the general public?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
While this breakthrough technology shows promise, it must be proven safe and effective through tests...
How to Prevent Medication Errors and Accidental Overdose