How can I manage my diffuse brain injury on a daily basis?

If you've had a diffuse brain injury, a type of traumatic brain injury, you should not try to manage it yourself. In many cases, head injuries are medical emergencies. You should get medical attention immediately.

Continue Learning about Diffuse Brain Injuries

What is a diffuse brain injury?
A diffuse brain injury is a type of traumatic brain injury that has an effect on the entire brain. A...
How do diffuse and focal brain injuries differ?
Diffuse and focal are terms used to broadly differentiate between types of traumatic brain injuries....
Do diffuse brain injuries affect females and males differently?
Diffuse brain injuries affect males and females differently in their frequency rate. The traumatic b...
How do diffuse brain injuries affect other illnesses?
Diffuse brain injury, which is a type of traumatic brain injury, can affect other illnesses by incre...