Why should I plan what I'm going to eat on my diet?

Planning ahead is key to losing those extra pounds. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen explain the importance of "planning your plate."

Continue Learning about Dieting For Weight Loss

Is That Obesity Calling? Or the Smartphone Diet
Actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series) compares her social media use to counting calories. “It’s so important to keep an ey...
Why do people diet even though chances of success are low?
Dr. Ramani Durvasula, PhDDr. Ramani Durvasula, PhD
"Dieting" (which rarely works in the long term by the way) can give a person struggling with weight ...
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
How to make healthier choices, even at BBQs, pool parties and beach vacations.
Why Do Diets Often Fail?
Why Do Diets Often Fail?