Who should not take Aphrodyne?

Aphrodyne should not be used by children. This drug is generally not recommended for women, and it should be used with extreme caution in the elderly, who may experience more serious side effects. You should not use this drug if you are allergic to any ingredient in Aphrodyne; are taking medications for depressed mood or mental illness; have liver, kidney or heart disease; have ulcers; or have a history of any mental or mood disorder.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
What are the different types of mushrooms available?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Although numerous types of mushrooms provide wonderful tastes, textures, and healthful properties, t...
Will my child like the taste of larch arabinogalactan?
Larch arabinogalactan is a natural immune support supplement and is available at your local drug sto...
How Can I Be Sure the Supplements I Buy Are Safe?