Should I take a probiotic if I'm taking antibiotics?

You can consider taking a probiotic if you're taking antibiotics. The only exception is if you're taking antibiotics for infections in your colon or bowels. 

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

What's a Detox Supplement—and Does It Work?
“Toxins.” These shapeless, typically unnamed evils are said to exist everywhere and make us sick, giving rise to a booming industry of detox supplemen...
Are supplements a good way to increase daily need of larch arabinogalactan?
Larch arabinogalactan is found in very small quantities in a wide variety of foods including carrots...
How do I know if I should take a dietary supplement?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
Simply put, supplements should be used to treat an existing deficiency or prevent one from developin...
What Are the Benefits of Consuming Polyglycoplex (PGX)?