Bee pollen is often referred to as "nature's most perfect food" because it is a complete protein (typically containing 10 to 35 percent total protein) in that it contains all eight essential amino acids. Bee pollen also provides B vitamins, vitamin C, carotenes, minerals, DNA and RNA, numerous flavonoid molecules, and plant hormones.
- Q What should I know before taking Multitrace 5 Concentrate?
- Q What are the best supplements for a man?
- Q Can active hexose correlated compound (AHCC) cause an allergic reaction?
- Q What dosage of AHCC is typically used for children?
- Q Can the government ensure the safety of nutritional supplements?
- Q Who should avoid consuming royal jelly?