Is it possible to be allergic to spirulina?

It is possible to have an allergic reaction to spirulina, although it's rare. If you experience what you believe may be an allergic reaction to this supplement, stop taking it and see your doctor. If you are having trouble breathing, call 911.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Unapproved Prescription Drugs Sold in Supplements
When major league baseball suspended Alex Rodriguez for using performance-enhancing steroids, they also cleaned up clubhouses across the country. Too ...
What is whipping cream?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Light whipping cream (also called whipping cream) is cream that contains not less than 30 percent an...
What is the green revolution?
In ancient times, as the population of a village grew, so did its dependence on grains. Today, as we...
How Do I Correct Hormonal Deficiencies with Nutritional Supplements?