How should goat's milk be stored?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Goat's milk can sour quickly if not refrigerated. Do not store goat's milk in the refrigerator door, since this exposes it to the warmer room temperature each time the refrigerator is opened and closed. Always seal or close the container to prevent the goat's milk's from absorbing the aromas of other foods in the refrigerator.

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

From the bestselling authors of The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, the most comprehensive and practical guide available to the nutritional benefits and medicinal properties of virtually everything...

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

The Importance of Supplement Safety
The Importance of Supplement Safety
In 2002, the two-year-old daughter of Jude Law attended a children’s party at London’s Soho House Club. It was reported that while there, she swallowe...
What is the best way to take larch arabinogalactan?
There are several convenient ways to take larch arabinogalactan. As a dietary supplement larch arabi...
How can I ensure the quality of my vitamins or supplements?
Tod Cooperman, MDTod Cooperman, MD
To ensure the quality of your vitamins or supplements, there is a home test you can try, you can loo...
How Can I Shop for Reputable Brands of Vitamins and Supplements?