It is also important to perform progressive weight training and try to increase the number of repetitions or the amount of weight you are lifting. If the weight on the bar is increasing and your weight is slowly going up, it is likely you are putting on lean muscle.
- Q How can oysters counteract weight gain from drinking alcohol?
- Q Is there a specialist that can help me with my diet?
- Q Is Juice Plus+ worth the extra money?
- Q What are some ways I can increase the health benefits of eating breakfast?
- Q Why is it so easy to confuse hunger with thirst?
- Q Is it healthy to eat all of my daily protein at dinnertime?