It is also important to perform progressive weight training and try to increase the number of repetitions or the amount of weight you are lifting. If the weight on the bar is increasing and your weight is slowly going up, it is likely you are putting on lean muscle.
- Q Should fruit be eaten on an empty stomach?
- Q What should I order at Applebee’s?
- Q What foods are best sellers at supermarkets in America?
- Q What are some tips for having a good restaurant experience?
- Q How common are unhealthy eating habits in children?
- Q What is clean eating?