Why should I keep a log book of my blood glucose monitoring results?

A logbook may not look like much, but it will help you and your health care team understand your blood glucose levels and will alert you to any red flags that could signal a serious problem. Your logbook is an important tool for looking for patterns in your blood glucose control.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Types of Diabetes
Types of Diabetes
Diabetes affects people of all ages and from all walks of life. There are several types, but type 2 diabetes is by far the most common. Of the nearly ...
How is diabetes diagnosed?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
Diabetes diagnosis is based on a combination of specific symptoms and glucose levels from lab result...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
Why Brown Rice Is Better
Why Brown Rice Is Better