What are glucose balance supplements?

Glucose balance supplements are natural, herbal remedies for high blood sugar. The active ingredient in this product is gymnema, which works to lower blood sugar in the body. Other natural ingredients assist in the lowering of blood sugar and contribute to overall good health. Glucose balance supplements are manufactured by several companies. Supplements aren't regulated by the FDA, so you should talk to your doctor about whether they will help you.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Types of Diabetes
Types of Diabetes
Diabetes affects people of all ages and from all walks of life. There are several types, but type 2 diabetes is by far the most common. Of the nearly ...
What should I know before I take a glitazone?
Your doctor will need to test your liver and kidney function before starting treatment. If you have ...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
Why Brown Rice Is Better
Why Brown Rice Is Better