How should I use my glucose balance supplement?

Glucose balance supplements should be used as directed on the enclosed instructions. In some cases, if you have consulted with a physician concerning the use of these supplements, he may recommend a slightly altered dosage. In that case, follow your doctor's advice rather than the package information.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Types of Diabetes
Types of Diabetes
Diabetes affects people of all ages and from all walks of life. There are several types, but type 2 diabetes is by far the most common. Of the nearly ...
How can I plan ahead for being hospitalized if I have diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Ask your health insurance company which hospital services they cover and for how much. Also, many in...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
Do You Know the Signs of Hypoglycemia?
Do You Know the Signs of Hypoglycemia?