How does a glucose balance supplement work?

The active ingredient in glucose balance supplements is gymnema, which is primarily responsible for the supplement's effectiveness. Gymnema works by decreasing the body's amount of sugar absorption, thus lowering blood sugar levels. It also has the ability to decrease sweet cravings, which assists in maintaining healthy sugar levels.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

4 Things to Know About Diabetic Heart Disease
The close association between diabetes and heart disease is well documented: Diabetes and prediabetes are listed among the top risk factors for corona...
What does insulin do in my body?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Insulin enables glucose to enter the cells in your body. Glucose is a fuel that your body uses for e...
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
Cold hands could be a bigger problem than you think.
What Should I Consider When Eating Products That Contain Agave?