How can I control my blood pressure if I have diabetes?

William Lee Dubois
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
Eating right and getting some decent exercise can help your blood pressure. So can losing some weight if you need to. However, you may have to take a pill to keep your blood pressure at the right level for your diabetes needs.
Taming the Tiger: Your first year with Diabetes

If you ve just been diagnosed with diabetes, this book is for you! It is a fact. Getting a diagnosis of diabetes has the same impact on your body and soul as having a heart attack. Right now you are...

Continue Learning about Diabetes Complications

How to Break the Link Between Diabetes and Cancer
Diabetes. We know many of you get anxious about it because it can lead to heart attack, blindness, gastrointestinal problems, depression, kidney dysfu...
What sexual problems can diabetes cause?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
For men with diabetes, the major sexual concern is erectile dysfunction or anxiety about how to trea...
10 Complications of Diabetes
10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes
Other conditions can arise after a diabetes diagnosis. Know how you can stay healthy.
Why Is Diabetes So Devastating?
Why Is Diabetes So Devastating?