Triamcinolone acetonide lotion is a topical (applied to skin) prescription medication used to treat skin irritation and inflammation. It (a member of the corticosteroid -- or steroid -- group of drugs) provides relief from skin redness, itching, swelling and dryness. These symptoms may be caused by a variety of conditions, including allergic rashes, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Triamcinolone acetonide lotion works by decreasing the chemicals in your body that cause irritation and swelling.
- Q What should I know about triamcinolone acetonide ointment before using it?
- Q What are the side effects of triamcinolone acetonide ointment?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide ointment?
- Q Does triamcinolone acetonide cream interact with other drugs?
- Q Does triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension interact with drugs?
- Q What is triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension?