Fat transplantation utilizes a patient's own fat removed by a small liposuction cannula, prepared and reinjected into the dermal defect. While none of these methods are permanent, results tend to last between three and six months.
- Q How does the quality of fillers differ for dermatologists and patients?
- Q What are the side effects of injectable fillers?
- Q How will I feel during the injection of fillers?
- Q What are some natural dermal fillers?
- Q Who should try injectable fillers?
- Q What are the benefits of using wrinkle fillers?