Fat transplantation utilizes a patient's own fat removed by a small liposuction cannula, prepared and reinjected into the dermal defect. While none of these methods are permanent, results tend to last between three and six months.
- Q When will I see the results of a fillers injection?
- Q What are filler injections?
- Q What are types of injectable wrinkle fillers?
- Q How will I feel during the injection of fillers?
- Q What are the possible benefits of soft tissue injections?
- Q What are dermal fillers?