Fat transplantation utilizes a patient's own fat removed by a small liposuction cannula, prepared and reinjected into the dermal defect. While none of these methods are permanent, results tend to last between three and six months.
- Q What are the side effects of injectable fillers?
- Q What do injectable fillers do?
- Q When will I see the results of a fillers injection?
- Q What are the possible benefits of soft tissue injections?
- Q What are the benefits of silicone as a dermal filler?
- Q Why are dermal fillers used?