Fat transplantation utilizes a patient's own fat removed by a small liposuction cannula, prepared and reinjected into the dermal defect. While none of these methods are permanent, results tend to last between three and six months.
- Q What should I know before I have soft tissue injections?
- Q How can I choose the right wrinkle filler?
- Q Why are dermal fillers used?
- Q What are the benefits of silicone as a dermal filler?
- Q What are the benefits of using wrinkle fillers?
- Q What are soft tissue injections?