Fat transplantation utilizes a patient's own fat removed by a small liposuction cannula, prepared and reinjected into the dermal defect. While none of these methods are permanent, results tend to last between three and six months.
- Q How are soft tissue fillers used to treat acne scars?
- Q What is collagen disease?
- Q What are risks of using injectable fillers on my face?
- Q How do injectable fillers work?
- Q What are some natural dermal fillers?
- Q How will I feel during the injection of fillers?