Fat transplantation utilizes a patient's own fat removed by a small liposuction cannula, prepared and reinjected into the dermal defect. While none of these methods are permanent, results tend to last between three and six months.
- Q Who should try injectable fillers?
- Q What are risks of using injectable fillers on my face?
- Q What are the possible benefits of soft tissue injections?
- Q What sort of side effects can I expect after using a dermal filler?
- Q What are types of injectable wrinkle fillers?
- Q What are soft tissue injections?