Who should not use sunscreens?

Sunscreens should not be used on infants younger than 6 months of age, as the risk of side effects is greater for children so young. Infants younger than 6 months should not be exposed to the direct sun. Children older than 6 months should have their exposure to the sun limited.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Tanning Beds: Worse for Your Health Than You Think
In the episode of Friends, “The One with Ross’s Tan,” Ross (David Schwimmer ) goes into a spray-on tanning booth, is befuddled by the instructions, an...
How do lubricants, moisturizers and repairing products differ?
These terms are usually used to describe various cosmetic moisturizing agents, though they have litt...
What can I do to improve my skin if I'm in my 40s?
Your skin can take all kinds of abuse when you're young, but a little healthy attention becomes ...
How Dry Skin Happens
How Dry Skin Happens