Do creams and lotions have similar ingredients?

Essentially, creams and lotions have similar ingredients. You can find creams and lotions that are either oil-based or water-based. Oil-based products are a mixture of oil and water, and they are better for dryer areas of the skin.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Got Cellulite? Don't Bother Doing This
Got Cellulite? Don't Bother Doing This
Cellulite on the thighs, buttocks, hips and abdomen is the plight of many adolescents’ and adults’ confidence. While there’s no single treatment for c...
How is skin care different for men than for women?
Whether you’re a man or a woman, it’s important to take good care of your skin to keep it health...
How can I use rose water to help improve my skin?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
Rose water has been used for thousands of years to cool the body and mind. Pure rose water spray...
Which Skin-Lightening Products Are Safe to Use?