Health Benefits of Biking
Riding a bicycle is one of the best forms of aerobic exercise, particularly if you are new to exercising. Because cycling doesn’t put a lot of stress on your joints, it’s a low-impact way to stay fit as you age. And studies have shown that riding a bike for as little as five minutes a day can help you control your weight.Read more
Can Cycling Wear Out Your Joints?Find Out
Leg Pain?Find out what may be causing your leg problem
The number of calories burned in an hour
of off-road cycling
National Academy of Sports Medicine
Mark Moyad, MD, MPH
University of Michigan Medical Center
Can bike riding affect my sex life?
There is a possibility that bike riding can cause erectile dysfunction, however, I would not lose sleep over this. You can purchase a well-fitted bike that makes riding easier on the delicate areas . . .
- Q What are the health benefits of bike riding?
- Q What are some tips for riding in the rain?
- Q What is the best way to ride a hill?
- Q What is a good workout to increase my speed and fitness on the bike?
- Q What muscle should I focus on for stretching as a cyclist?
- Q Should I race with a PowerTap wheel or a race wheel?
- Q Should I ride with a pulled hamstring?
- Q Where should my hands go for quick cadence drills?
- Q What benefits can biking offer your joints?
- Q Is it better to do a group ride or train alone?