Health Benefits of Biking
Riding a bicycle is one of the best forms of aerobic exercise, particularly if you are new to exercising. Because cycling doesn’t put a lot of stress on your joints, it’s a low-impact way to stay fit as you age. And studies have shown that riding a bike for as little as five minutes a day can help you control your weight.Read more
Can Cycling Wear Out Your Joints?Find Out
Leg Pain?Find out what may be causing your leg problem
The number of calories burned in an hour
of off-road cycling
National Academy of Sports Medicine
Mark Moyad, MD, MPH
University of Michigan Medical Center
Can bike riding affect my sex life?
There is a possibility that bike riding can cause erectile dysfunction, however, I would not lose sleep over this. You can purchase a well-fitted bike that makes riding easier on the delicate areas . . .
- Q What are sub-threshold rides?
- Q What is a good body weight exercise for cycling and running?
- Q How often should I take a break during long rides?
- Q How should I approach a 40k time trial?
- Q What is the best way to improve my time to exhaustion on the bike?
- Q Why do my arms and shoulders get tight when I bicycle?
- Q What do I need to know to ride safely in a group?
- Q What do I need to know before trying an indoor cycling class?
- Q What is proper etiquette for a group ride?
- Q What are the disadvantages of cycling?