What do doctors in an orthopedic trauma practice do?

Doctors in an orthopedic trauma practice treat people with broken bones and other musculoskeletal injuries, not just at the time of the injury but also later in life when problems may develop that are associated with those injuries. They also treat the complications associated with the injury.

Continue Learning about Critical Care

Does Your ER Make the Grade? How the U.S. Rates
If you have an emergency, you assume that your 911 services and ER will be ready to take care of you, right?  But what if they aren’t? Unfortunately,...
How can I know if it's safe to drive myself to the emergency room (ER)?
JFK Medical Center - HCA East FloridaJFK Medical Center - HCA East Florida
In a medical emergency it is vital to get treatment as soon as possible, but it can be hard to decid...
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
Some of the most common emergency surgeries can also be the riskiest.
How Has Technology Advanced Medicine?
How Has Technology Advanced Medicine?