What do doctors in an orthopedic trauma practice do?

Doctors in an orthopedic trauma practice treat people with broken bones and other musculoskeletal injuries, not just at the time of the injury but also later in life when problems may develop that are associated with those injuries. They also treat the complications associated with the injury.

Continue Learning about Critical Care

When should I go to the emergency room (ER) rather than my doctor's office?
You should go to the emergency room (ER) or call 911 rather than go to your doctor's office for true...
What are common tests conducted in the emergency room?
Sunrise Hospital & Medical CenterSunrise Hospital & Medical Center
In the ER, you could receive basic blood tests, as well as tests of electrolytes, renal function, ur...
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
Some of the most common emergency surgeries can also be the riskiest.
What are the Main Differences Between Inpatient and Outpatient Care?