How can nasolabial folds be removed?

Arthur W. Perry, MD
Plastic Surgery
Now, there's a new -- and very simple procedure that lifts the nasolabial folds right off the underlying tissue. It's called the incisionless release wire. And then fat or the filler, Radiesse, fills those folds.

When they say some of the best ideas are the simplest, they're talking about this one: it's a piece of wire that is threaded under the wrinkle and pulled back and forth like a cheese slicer. And up comes the wrinkle. The results were published this summer. This procedure wins my award for a simple technique that really works.

Continue Learning about Cosmetic Surgery

Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Congratulations on losing weight! Unfortunately, your battle of the bulge may not be over just yet. That’s because substantial weight loss can leave b...
Can smoking increase my risk of cosmetic surgery complications?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Inhaling more than four thousand toxic substances, including carbon monoxide and nicotine, incre...
How does one decide between immediate and delayed breast reconstruction?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Part of the decision depends upon the goals/desires of the patient and part depends upon the treatme...
What Are the Psychological After-Effects of Plastic Surgery?