What’s the cost of plastic surgery in NJ?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery

The cost of plastic surgery will differ state to state. The cost of plastic surgery here in Beverly Hills, California may be significantly different than in different parts of the northeast. Most importantly is to find a doctor who is a board certified plastic surgeon or a Diplomat with the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Make sure that the doctor specializes in the surgical procedure that you are hoping to undertake. Although cost is important, it should never be the final determining factor as to which surgeon you should select. Make sure that the doctor, again, is a specialist in the surgery you hope to undertake, board certified, uses an accredited ambulatory facility and has a board certified anesthesiologist. This is the same anywhere that you consider in the United States when having a cosmetic surgery procedure.

Continue Learning about Cosmetic Surgery

Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Congratulations on losing weight! Unfortunately, your battle of the bulge may not be over just yet. That’s because substantial weight loss can leave b...
What questions should I ask my plastic surgeon?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Questions that you must ask your surgeon include board certification, years in practice, records of ...
How do plastic surgeons avoid leaving scars?
Dr. John F. Burnett, MDDr. John F. Burnett, MD
Plastic surgeons can’t always avoid leaving scars. There’s always a scar, but the hope is that it fa...
How does my age help determine which cosmetic procedures are right for me?