How can I consume cranberries?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Wash organically grown cranberries by placing them in a colander, then rinsing them under cool water. If nonorganic, they should be sprayed with a solution of diluted additive-free soap or commercial produce wash before placing them in the colander.

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

From the bestselling authors of The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, the most comprehensive and practical guide available to the nutritional benefits and medicinal properties of virtually everything...

Continue Learning about Cooking & Health

Grill Safely Without the Toxic Risks
Grill Safely Without the Toxic Risks
When the weather is just right, it’s hard not to fire up the grill. Eating a lot of grilled protein amps-up the risk of pancreatic cancer and some stu...
How can I consume apricots?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Wash organically grown apricots gently by rinsing them under cool water and patting them dry with a ...
At what temperatures should I cook food to kill bacteria?
Cooking foods to the right temperature can kill harmful bacteria in most foods. Following are proper...
Healthy BBQ Tips for Your Summer Cookouts